Aquathol K and 2,4-D have been used in combination to control Eurasian watermilfoil and
curlyleaf pondweed in Midwestern and Great Lakes States lakes for over 10 years. This
combination allows aquatic applicators to use rates that are generally lower than those used
when either product is used alone.
Unfortunately, these products do not tank mix very well resulting in sequential applications or
the need for “dual” application equipment. (Dual equipment utilizes 2 completely separate
spray systems on the same vessel).
Now with Chinook, there is no need to use dual systems or make sequential applications. Both
products are in the same container thanks to UPI technology.
- Controls invasive aquatic weeds such as Eurasian watermilfoil and curlyleaf pondweed in a single application. In addition, it controls many other nuisance weeds that may become problematic.
- No need for sequential applications
- No need for dual application systems
- Two modes of action, Aquathol K and 2,4-D (Recommended for herbicide resistance management)
- Comes in 2.5 gal jugs or 250 gal. mini-bulk totes
13.3% Dipotassium salt of endothall*
6.5% 2,4-dichlorophenoxyacetic acid, dimethylamine salt**
80.2% Other Ingredients
*Contains 1.22 lbs dipotassium salt of endothall per gallon
**Contains 0.50 lb acid equivalent per gal