Aquathol®K is one of the most versatile and effective aquatic herbicides ever developed. It is an excellent tool that can provide seasonlong control of a broad spectrum of submerged weeds.Label
Aquathol K Facts:
- Not toxic to fish or other aquatic organisms when applied according to the label.
- Has a relatively short half-life in water.
- Provides aquatic weed control in a relatively short time, generally 2 to 4 weeks.
- Can provide long-term control, depending on the application timing and the target species.
- No restrictions on treated water use for swimming, fishing or irrigation.
40.3% Dipotassium salt of endothall*
59.7% Other Ingredients
* Contains 4.23 lbs. dipotassium endothall *per gallon*
7 oxabicyclo [2.2.1]heptane 2,3 dicarboxylic acid equivalent 28.6%